Q: Hi, I was wondering how to add slider to iWeb? Need some help.
A: Please, see how to install the wowslider into your html page:
1) Create your slideshow using wowslider.
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Gallery->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for HEAD and BODY sections of wowslider and paste it inside html
snippet in the place where you want to have a slider, for example:
5) Notice, you should copy 'data' folder with images and 'engine' folder with all files
into the same folder with your own webpage.
6) Preview your website in the browser.