Q: Can you please give me detailed step by step instructions to upload my wowslider galleries that have created onto my Dreamweaver?
A: To install the wowslider into your html page:
1) Create your slideshow using wowslider.
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Gallery->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of your own
webpage, for example:
<!-- Start wowslider.com HEAD section -->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="engine1/style.css" media="screen" />
<!-- End wowslider.com HEAD section -->
5) Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of your own web
page in the place where you want to have a gallery, for example:
<!-- Start wowslider.com BODY section -->
<!-- End wowslider.com BODY section -->
6) Notice, you should copy 'data' folder with images and 'engine' folder with all files
into the same folder with your own webpage.
7) Preview your website in the browser.