I am working on a web site that is built with a drupal 7 template and want to know how to add the wowslider in drupal. Instructions on how to make the slider out front page would be a great help.
A: To install the wowslider into your wep page:
1) Make your slider using wowslider app.
2) Publish slider on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Slider->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example) or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
4) Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of your own webpage, this way:
5) Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of your own web
page in the place where you want to have a gallery, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start wowslider.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End wowslider.com BODY section --> ... </body>
6) Move "data1" and "engine1" folders with all files into the same folder with your own webpage.
7) Preview your site in the browser.