For troubleshooting, feature requests, and general help, contact Customer Support at
Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, WOW Slider version, link to your page. In most cases you'll get a reply within 1 business day.
Please read the FAQs first to see if your question has already been answered.
Q: I am unable to install this slider on my website. Any help? Do you have a tech support line or just this email. If I am unable to get any assistance I would like a refund because it does not work as stated.
A: To install the WOWSlider into your html page:
1) Create your slideshow using WOWSlider.
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Gallery->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of your own
webpage, for example:
5) Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of your own web
page in the place where you want to have a gallery, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start WOWSlider.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End WOWSlider.com BODY section --> ... </body>
6) Notice, you should copy 'data' folder with images and 'engine' folder with all files
into the same folder with your own webpage.
7) Preview your website in the browser.