Q: I am unable to install this slider on my website. Any help? Do you have a tech support line or just this email. If I am unable to get any assistance I would like a refund because it does not work as stated.
A: To install the WOWSlider into your html page:
1) Create your slideshow using WOWSlider.
2) Publish it on a local drive in any test folder:
- open Gallery->Properties->Publish or click 'Publish' button on the main menu panel;
- select 'Publish to folder', click 'Browse' button and select any local folder
- click 'Publish' button
3) Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor (Notepad for example)
or you can:
- open index.html page in any browser
- right click on the page
- select view source of the page.
You'll find 'engine' and 'data' folders in this saved folder also.
4) Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD/BODY section of your own
webpage, for example:
5) Copy code for the BODY section and paste it inside the Body section of your own web
page in the place where you want to have a gallery, for example:
<body> ... <!-- Start WOWSlider.com BODY section --> ... <!-- End WOWSlider.com BODY section --> ... </body>
6) Notice, you should copy 'data' folder with images and 'engine' folder with all files
into the same folder with your own webpage.
7) Preview your website in the browser.