WOWSlider allows you to choose from many different transition effects — the effect by which one slide is replaced by another. These effects including zooming, flipping like a book, blurring, sliding away and so on.
You don’t have to be limited to choosing just one transition effect however. You can choose a range of transitions and they’ll be randomly applied to every slide.
To enable this option:
- Open WOWSlider and create your slideshow as normal.
- When you have added your slides, look to the options in the right-hand coloumn. You will see a section headed ‘Template’ and beneath that, a section titled ‘Transition Effect’.
- At the top of the ‘Transition effect’ section, you will see a checkbox called ‘Multiple effects’.
- Check this box, and you’ll change the options below so that you can select numerous effects instead of just one.
- Check as many transition effects as you want to use for your slideshow!